Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Woman Make Fire

It's been a wee bit chilly around here the past couple of days. Okay, more than a wee bit! It sleeted/snowed most of the day yesterday and was 14 degrees when I got up this morning. Brrrr! As someone who has lived in a rather warm climate the past 10 years, this is a little bit of a shock to the system. Kind of makes me just want to hibernate until Spring. You're now picturing me as a large, grumpy bear aren't you? Well, if you weren't - NOW you are. ;)

On the positive side of all the chill (yes, I have found the positive side!) is the fact that I LOVE a nice, cozy fire! Something about that crackling sound just soothes me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves to quietly admire a fire - such beauty. It really is like a work of art the way the flames dance around with various shades of red and orange - almost hypnotizing. Mmmm...now I feel nice and toasty!


No comments:

Post a Comment