Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Rockin' Robin

For the past week, every morning there has been a beautiful, fat robin in the backyard. I look out every morning and that chubby little, red-breasted bird makes me smile. It makes me smile for a few of reasons - 1) because it is just so fat and cute! - 2) because I love birds - makes me happy to watch them flit around, and 3) because it makes me think of Spring and with the past couple of days being a little warmer I'm beginning to feel it in the air! I love Spring - when everything is fresh and new, when all the flowers and trees pop back to colorful life. I'm ready to come out of hibernation and get back outside!


1 comment:

  1. Dasher is excited about all the cute, fat little robins too. ;0)
    I read this on the wrong day to get excited about spring - calling for snow tonight and tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete