Friday, July 05, 2013

Love for the Keurig

Is it wrong to love an appliance? because I'm pretty sure I'm best friends with my Keurig. I got very excited this morning when I discovered the box amidst all the stacks of boxes still waiting to be unpacked in the new kitchen. Felt a little like Christmas morning pulling my beloved machine from the box and finding just the right spot for it. I've had it for about 6 months, and I still get just as excited every time I pop in the canister and push the little button to brew a cup of tea. It's the perfect little thing for someone like me. I drink a cup of tea in the morning and then sometimes a cup in the afternoon or evening when I sit down to relax. Is it just as easy to heat up the kettle or pop a mug of water in the microwave? sure, but it's just so much more fun to push the button and listen the the whir of the Keurig! I'm not sure why, but it is. I could see it not being the best choice for a family that drinks a lot of coffee or tea, since you brew each cup individually, but for me - perfection! In fact, I'm enjoying a delightful cup of tea as I type this. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I would like a keurig, but the nan of the house and I drink at least a pot of coffee each morning so it's not worth it. But I think it would come in handy for an afternoon cup of coffee or tea...

    ReplyDelete